ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 2B REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
DC Jewish Community Center, 16th at Q Streets NW
Advisory Neighborhood Commission 2B meets the second Wednesday of each month.
There is an open forum at each meeting for discussion of issues not on the regular agenda.
For further information send a message to email@DupontCircleANC.net.
You can also sign up to receive ANC2B Agendas.
• Update on Hilton Hotel issues
• Presentation by DDOT (Chris Ziemann) on 14th/15th Street projects & T Street resurfacing
• Consideration of resolution re: 18th Street DDOT & WASA projects
• Consideration of resolution re: green taxi initiatives
• Consideration of resolution supporting use of Dupont Circle underground trolley station as art exhibition
• Presentation by Sam Williams (DCRA), New Vending Regulations
• Consideration of grant request by Dupont Village
• Introduction of Ross School Principal, Amanda Alexander
• Consideration of a resolution requesting that the Council hold a hearing on Councilmember Barry’s license, New restaurant with bakery. (2B02)
-Application by 1807 Corporation for renewal of Class B Retailer License #ABRA-021578 for the
-Dupont Market located at 1807 18th Street NW. (2B01).
-Application by 2130 P Incorporated for a Class B Retailer License #ABRA-074057 for the Metro
-Supermarket at 2130 P Street NW. (2B02)
-Application by H. S. Lee Corporation for a Class B Retailer License #ABRA-060741 for Prego Again at
1617 17th Street NW, (2B04)
-Application by Moon Run Inc for renewal of a Class B Retain License #ABRA-060717 for the 1500
-Market at 1500 Massachusetts Avenue NW, (2B05)
-Application by Hyk, Inc. for renewal of a Class B Retailer License #ABRA-071148 for Marbi’s
-Newstand at 1730 Rhode Island Avenue NW. (2B05)
-Application by Oasis, Inc. for renewal of a Class B Retailer License #ABRA-014153 for the Oasis at
2024 P Street NW. (2B06)
-Application by Freedom Market, Inc. for renewal of a Class B Retailer License for Freedom Market, Inc
at 1901 New Hampshire Avenue NW. (2B09)
-Application by Bella Investments, Inc. for renewal of a Class B Retailer License for the New Hampshire
Market at 1900 16th Street NW. (2B09)
Administrative Matters, Commissioner and Committee Reports, and Unfinished/New Business
• Approval of Minutes/Financial Matters
• Religious land use bill & consideration of Commission action in appeal and District Court case (Third
• Presentation by Center for Strategic and International Studies, 1616 Rhode Island Ave, N.W. to propose
a Second Stage PUD (2B05)
- 1666 Connecticut Avenue, NW, HPA #09-036, concept/alterations to sidewalk café (2B02)
- BZA Application #17850 for one variance and three special exceptions to permit the redevelopment of
the structures located at 1407 S Street NW and 1802, 1804, 1810, 1816, and 1818 14th Street NW. (2B09)
-Public Space Application #40570 for six parking spaces at 1926 16th Street NW (2B09)
-ABRA Application #080149, JPA Hospitality, Inc t/a Aioli, 2153-2155 P Street NW, for “C” Restaurant
license. New restaurant with sidewalk café (34 seats). (2B02)
-ABRA Application #080501, PQ Blaine Mansion, Inc. t/a Le Pain Quotidien, for “C” Restaurant